Learn to cook like a Roman!
Get hands-on help preparing your own lunch or dinner from a professional chef.
Start the 3 hour program with a welcome aperitif and cocktail, prepare the dough for fettuccine, tagliolini and ravioli, types of pasta popular in the Roman cuisine. Conclude the cooking class preparing a typical Italian dessert, the Tiramisu.
Enjoy the cooking show of one of the most famous Italian pasta sauce "The Carbonara".
Once your work is finished, you will be accompanied to seat at the restaurant to enjoy the dishes you prepared.
Take home the recipes, a participation certificate and a special gift from the chef!
The program is available from Monday to Friday in two different slots: 10:30-13:30 or 16:30-19:30.
- 3 hour program
- Italian/Hebrew/English speaking chef
- Ingredients and equipment
- Welcome cocktail and aperitif
- Hands-on cooking class for fettuccine, tagliolini and ravioli
- Hands-on cooking class for tiramisù
- Carbonara pasta cooking show
- Lunch/dinner at the restaurant with the dishes you prepared including one glass of Italian wine
-The program is kids and family friendly.
Payment: Cash or Credit card
For more info contact Yael +39 3313510979 or fill the contact form